Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Favorite Thing of the Week..Ecojot Notebooks

I've been using these for a few years, and I still love them.  They're made of recycled paper and their cover designs are adorable.  They make me happy! 

 This one, I would say, is my favorite.  It speaks to my procrastinator personality.  I always dread the long list of tasks everyday, (I would rather be drawing) but it's much easier to get them done and move on with your day.  It feels much better to accomplish your task list than to let it grow to monster-sized proportions. 
This one is my color inspiration for the week.  This is probably my ideal color combination:  brown, light blue, green, and orange.  It's such an earthy collection of colors.  Someday, when I buy a house, these are the colors I'm shooting for. 

No comments: